One (1) Year Limited Replacement Warranty Statement
If your product becomes defective due to faulty material or workmanship within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, we warrant to do the following:
• New Zealand Consumers: We will replace the product with a new product, free of charge, or repair the product at our cost, at our discretion.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate the appliance with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The item has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
• The item has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The item has not been used for trade, professional or hire purposes.
• The item has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Your warranty does not cover;
• Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by normal use in accordance with operating instructions.
• Unauthorised/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty.
• For guarantee claims, you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
This warranty does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the item.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
Replacement items will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty.
NZ Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org